Covid-19 Update & Contactless Click & Collect
Due to Victoria’s new Stage 4 lock-down restrictions, our showrooms will be closed as of 6pm Wednesday, August 5. BUT, Cranbourne Music is still currently open and we are dispatching online and phone orders.
Here are some of the main changes and items of note:
• After Wednesday we are allowed to fulfil online orders and be available for CONTACTLESS Click and Collect. (See instructions below)
• Stock will be coming from (most) suppliers as usual and orders will be going out as usual.
• “Bricks and Mortar” store orders can be fulfilled with the option for customers to pay and collect OR have their order shipped to them. The same conditions apply for any existing lay-by’s, repairs and online orders.
• Staff will be answering the phone, email, online site chat, Facebook messenger, Instagram messages etc.
We thank you for your patience and compliance in these unprecedented times and hope you are all staying safe.
PROCEDURE FOR CONTACTLESS CLICK & COLLECT
Please follow these guidelines when collecting your online order from our stores. Collection hours are between 10am and 4pm Monday – Saturday.
- Place your order online and select “Pick-Up Lynbrook” or “Pick-Up Melbourne“
- Once your order has been processed and is ready to collect, you will be notified of when you can collect your order.
- When you arrive at the store, please call the relevant store number. (Lynbrook – (03) 9799 5400 | Melbourne – (03) 9654 5115) Contact numbers will also be on your collection confirmation email.
- Please be ready at the front door with a copy of your driver’s licence/ID and order confirmation email or Order number.
5. A staff member will then verify your ID from behind the door (you will need to display your license)
6. Once correctly identified, you will then need to move 2 metres away from the door.
7. Staff will place your order items outside the door and close the door.
8. You are then free to collect your goods and depart.