Should your order or item be in any way faulty or defective and if it falls within the Manufacturers Warranty or our 14 Day Money Back Guarantee Cranbourne Music is more than happy to provide you with a new item (within 7 days of receipt of goods), organize a repair on your item or offer you a refund on your item. In any case you are required to contact us email@example.com or on 1300 272 626 and we will advise the correct steps for you to take.
If, and when, your item does need to be returned for a Faulty Goods Claim, all Faulty Goods must be accompanied by their purchase receipt or invoice and must be in their original packaging and in a cardboard box or postage satchel.
• We will cover the return cost of faulty or damaged items that are being exchanged for a new or replacement products.
• We will not cover the cost of returns that fall under the 14 Day Money Back guarantee scheme.
• We will not cover the postage cost of returns that are being returned for a refund.
If you have a query regarding a faulty item please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Procedure for Faulty Goods:
1. Send our sales department an email outlining your issue or Warranty Claim.
2. Inform us as to what steps you would like to take to assist you.
3. Once your return has been authorized and you have received a confirmation email, pack your return (along with a copy of your purchase receipt) in its original packaging then inside a postage box or satchel and send your item to:
Online Sales Dept.
C/-5/550 South Gippsland