Cole Clark guitars combine classical construction with innovative design and manufacturing techniques to produce lighter, stronger instruments with superior acoustic performance. Made using indigenous timber and featuring Face Brace Sensor acoustic pickup systems, Cole Clark guitars provide professional quality at affordable prices.
CCFL2EC-RDBL – Redwood Top with Australian Blackwood Back and Sides.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian grown American Redwood
- Back and sides: Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Blackbean/Blackwood
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Pick Guard supplied in case
- Left handed version code CCFL2EC-LH-RDBL
- NOT for percussive playing
Cranbourne Music are an authorised Cole Clark dealer serving Melbourne and Australia both In Store and Online.