Fender’s Acoustic 200 amplifier delivers full, natural tone for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. Its specially designed wood shell complements the acoustic guitar’s form and voice.
A powerful, portable system for solo performances or onstage with a band, the Acoustic 200 amp has two channels designed for instrument or microphone use, each with studio-quality stereo effects. Other convenient features include Bluetooth wireless streaming, an integrated handle, universal voltage for international use, and more.
- Output Power / Output: 200 Watts (2 x 100W)
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, FX Select, FX Level, Phase Switch (same on each channel)
- Amp Type: Digital
- Effects: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Tape Echo, Delay with Repeats, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus
- Speaker: Two – 8″ Full-Range Speakers with Whizzer Cone
- Unique Features: Bluetooth for wireless streaming from external devices, USB audio jack for audio streaming/recording, auxiliary input, headphone output, XLR line output, integrated handle, tilt-back kick stand, finished plywood shell, universal voltage support; optional four-button footswitch (P/N: 008-0996-000)