Fender’s team of mad scientists examined every component of the Telecaster in near microscopic detail in their efforts to improve this classic design. Those design and materials that could and needed to be improved have been and those which didn’t need improvement were left alone. The result is the American Professional Telecaster – everything you need to play your best!
Developed by vintage pickup master TIM Shaw, the brand new V-Mod single coil pickups are voiced specifically for each position, mixing alnico magnet types to produce powerful, nuanced tones with original Fender sonic DNA. The new redesigned Telecaster bridge sports three compensated brass barrel saddles for the perfect combination of vintage style and modern feel and performance, Retain high end clarity when adjusting the volume controls, thanks to the new treble bleed tone circuit that lets your tone shine through in all its glory. The new modern “Deep C” shaped neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow tall frets make it easy to bend string accurately and play perfectly intonated chords.
The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Telecaster is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender.
- Alder or Ash body
- Gloss Polyurethane Body Finish
- Maple, Modern “Deep C” Neck
- Satin Urethane Finish on back of neck with gloss Urethane headstock face
- Mapl Fingerboard, 9.5″ Radius
- 22 Narrow Tall Frets
- Black Dot position inlays (Maple) White Dot (Rosewood)
- Bone Nut
- 25.5″ Scale
- 3-Saddle, Strings though body tele bridge with compensated brass saddles, 6 screw mounting with removable modern “ashtray” bridge cover
- V-Mod Single Coil Telcaster Pickups
- 3-Position Blade Pickup Switching
POsition 1: Bridge Pickup
Position 2:Bridge and Neck pickups
Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Master Volume Control with Treble Bleed, Master Tone controls
- Knurled Flat-Top knobs
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware Finish
- Deluxe Moulded Case