Free Delivery – Anywhere in Australia!
The Zoom H4n takes many of the features included on the original Zoom H4 (stereo mics, XLR/TRS mic inputs, variable-recording patterns, and a slew of recording formats and resolutions), but the design has been overhauled with a larger screen, improved button arrangement, a shock-absorbing rubberized body, and an all-metal microphone design.
The Zoom H4n records to SD and SDHC Flash media (up to 32GB) and captures audio resolutions up to 24 bit at 96KHz. Unlike the competition, the Zoom H4n includes many musician-friendly features, such as 50 virtual guitar-amp model effects, track markers, playback speed control, and studio effects.
The single coolest feature on the H4n is the ability to simultaneously record up to four channels by combining the internal microphones and external inputs. This is a feature that was missed on the original Zoom H2, allowing you to capture the live sound of a performance and the clean sound from a mixing board as four independent tracks all in one shot. Brilliant!
- A/D Conversion: 24bit, 128times oversampling
- D/A Conversion: 24bit,128times oversampling
- Signal Processing: 32bit Recording Media: SD memory card (16MB – 2GB), SDHC memory card (4GB – 32GB)
- Display: 128 x 64pixel, 1.9-inch backlit LCD
- Balanced / Unbalanced Input: 2 x XLR-1/4″phone combo Jack
- Input Impedance: balanced input = 1k¶ balanced / pin 2 hot, unbalanced input = 480k¶ unbalanced
- Input Level: balanced input = -10 to -42dBm, unbalanced input = +2 to -32dBm
- Phantom Power Supply: 48V,24V, OFF
- Built-in Stereo Mic: Unidirectional condenser microphone (Gain: +7 to +47dB)
- External Mic Input: 1/8″ stereo phone jack(Plug- in powered,Input impedance: 2k¶, Input level: -7 to -47dBm)
- Phones / Line Output: 1/8″ stereo phone jack
- Output Load Impedance: 10k¶ or more
- Rated Output Level: -10dBm
- Phones Output Level: 20mW + 20mW into 32¶ load
- Built-in Speaker: 400mW 8¶
- Phantom Power: 48V, 24V, OFF
- USB Interface: Mini-B type (USB2.0 High Speed compatible), Mass Storage Class operation / Audio Interface operation (16bit, 44.1kHz / 48kHz)
- Power Requirements: AA size (LR6) battery x 2, or AC adaptor (DC5V/1A/center plus)
- Battery Life (with alkaline batteries): 6 hours (Normal mode), 11 hours (Stamina mode)
- Dimensions: 70(W) x 156.3(D) x 35(H)mm
- Weight: 280g (without batteries)