Spider V 240HC is the only amp head featuring built-in stereo speakers allowing standalone use without a speaker cab. Combine the Spider V 240HC head with a Spider V 412 speaker cabinet to create a powerful and tonally versatile 4×12 half-stack.
- 240 watts
- Amp head includes dual 4” speakers and dual tweeters for standalone use (50-watts)
- Pairs with matching speaker cabinet to form a bi-amped full-range half-stack system
- Over 200 amps, cabs, and effects—more than any other amp in its class
- 128 presets featuring a variety of classic and modern tones
- Tuner, metronome, and jam-along drum loops
- 60-second looper for layering guitar tracks to play along with
- Built-in wireless receiver works with Line 6 Relay transmitters
- Optimized for use with FBV 3 Advanced Foot Controller
- USB interface and free Spider V Remote app
- XLR direct outputs for connecting to P.A. or mixer
SPEAKER CAB SPECIFICATIONS:
4×12″ cabinet optimised for Line 6 Spider V 240HC guitar amp. Combine with Spider V 240HC to create a powerful 240W half-stack. 4×12″ slant cab handles 320 watts of power. Stereo inputs and custom Celestion Speakers. Robust road-ready construction.
The perfect stage companion for your Spider V Guitar Amp.
Featuring a slant construction for better room projection, and stereo ¼” inputs for extra usability, he Line6 Spider V 412 Speaker Cab is optimised for the Spider V 240HC guitar amp, making it the perfect way to get your Spider V on any stage.
4×12 custom Celestion speakers allow it to handle 320 watts of power and put out an impressive tone no matter your style of music.
Combines with SPIDER-V-240HCR to create a powerful 240W half-stack
4 x 12″ slant cab handles 320 watts of power
Stereo inputs and custom Celestion Speakers
Robust road-ready construction