The RØDE NT1-A. Winner of the Electronic Musician 2004 Editor’s Choice Award and the world’s quietest studio condenser microphone. This redesigned version of RØDE’s classic NT-1 has only 5 dBA of self-noise.
The NT1-A has become an industry standard providing the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability usually only found with some of the most expensive microphones. Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT1-A is supplied with a shock mount and zip pouch.
- Large 1″ (25mm) capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- Gold plated output contacts
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting