The StudioLive® 16 digital console/recorder is by far the most powerful mixer in its class. This third-generation StudioLive mixer is fully recallable, with 17 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 17 recallable XMAX preamps. Yet despite its extensive features, the StudioLive 16 actually improves upon PreSonus®’ legendary ease of use while letting you customize its workflow and operations. The StudioLive sound is better than ever, including all-new Fat Channel processing, re-engineered from the ground up, and vintage-style EQs and compressors. Add built-in AVB networking, onboard multitrack Capture™ recording to SD Card, and a complete suite of software, and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that’s equally formidable in live and studio applications.
PreSonus StudioLive 32SX 32-Ch Digital Mixer USB Audio Interface w/ Motorised Faders
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
Loaded with the processing power, studio-grade audio quality, and flexible routing options that made StudioLive mixers famous, the StudioLive 32SX is the perfect compact 32-channel digital mixing solution. Powered by the dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine, the StudioLive 32SX digital mixer is equipped with 40 mixing channels, 26 mix buses, and 286 simultaneous processors—including 4 stereo reverberation systems, and Fat Channel plug-in models on every input and mix. The low profile of the StudioLive 32SX makes it an ideal solution for any mixing environment where desk real estate is at a premium. The split-fader workflow lets you manage 32 input channels in two fader layers, while still providing access to your mix outputs on eight additional faders. With 32 XMAX mic preamps and 16 balanced mix outputs, the StudioLive 32SX packs connectivity and power into an efficient use of space.
The StudioLive 32SX digital mixer and the complete PreSonus StudioLive Series III ecosystem of AVB networking products allow you to create a system that is truly customised for your needs. Add EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers to give your musicians their own customisation 16-channel monitor mixes. Connect a StudioLive 32R to use as a remote stage box or monitor mixer. Multiple StudioLive Series III digital mixers can be networked, allowing you to route audio to and from any device on the audio network thanks, to the flexibility of Digital Patching onboard your StudioLive 32SX digital mixer and in UC Surface remote mixer software.
PreSonus has built their reputation designing great-sounding analog circuits for critical studio recording environments, and we put all of that experience into designing the StudioLive 32SX digital mixer. In 1995, PreSonus patented digital control over analog circuits with our first studio product. Building on this legacy, we created a separate digital volume-control circuit ahead of our lauded analog XMAX mic preamp design, providing the convenience of digital recall without sacrificing fidelity. This allows the StudioLive 32SX mic preamps to be remote-controlled with UC Surface software or Studio One®, and when you load a StudioLive 32SX mixer scene, the mic preamp trim values can also be recalled along with the other settings.
PreSonus StudioLive Series III digital mixers are tightly integrated with an entire suite of state-of-the-art software. Mix wirelessly using UC Surface touch-control software for macOS®, Windows, iPad® and Android™. Control your monitor mixes with QMix®-UC for iPhone®, iPod® touch, and Android devices. Whether you’re adjusting monitor mixes on stage, moving around the room to dial in your mix, or using your mobile device as a second screen for your StudioLive 32SX digital mixer, remotely controlling your mix from anywhere just got easier.
With 128 (64×64) channels of recording over USB, you can record every input channel and bus on your StudioLive 32SX for the ultimate recording rig. Each channel can independently access its analog input or its dedicated digital return from your computer. Ten included vintage EQ and classic compressor Fat Channel plug-in models can be used onboard your mixer as well as within Studio One. And when you’re ready for more signal processing options, PreSonus offers four Fat Channel plug-in collections with 15 additional models. Fat Channel plug-ins can be inserted on every input channel and output bus, giving you extensive, studio-style processing while mixing and recording.
- Powered by the new dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine to provide the most processing of any digital mixer in its class
- 40 input-channel digital mixer with 25 touch-sensitive motorised faders
- 26 mix buses
- 286 simultaneous processors
- State Space-Modeled Fat Channel compressor and EQ plug-ins available on every input channel and output bus
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- 24 DCAs to control groups of channels
- 128-channel (64×64) recording over USB
- Onboard multi-channel SD recorder (34×34) with true Virtual Soundcheck mode
- AVB Networking onboard (64×64) to connect with other mixers, NSB-series stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers and more
- User Profiles for managing multiple operators with custom permissions
- Per channel digital patching from any analog, AVB, USB, or SD Card source
- DAW Control
- Remote control every mix function from your computer, iPad, or Android tablet with UC Surface (included)
- Put your musicians’ monitor mix under their fingers with QMix-UC (included) for iOS or Android
- Capture 3.0 multitrack software included
- Advanced Studio One integration (Studio One Artist Included)
Presonus, Presonus Studiolive