The StudioLive® 16 digital console/recorder is by far the most powerful mixer in its class. This third-generation StudioLive mixer is fully recallable, with 17 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 17 recallable XMAX preamps. Yet despite its extensive features, the StudioLive 16 actually improves upon PreSonus®’ legendary ease of use while letting you customize its workflow and operations. The StudioLive sound is better than ever, including all-new Fat Channel processing, re-engineered from the ground up, and vintage-style EQs and compressors. Add built-in AVB networking, onboard multitrack Capture™ recording to SD Card, and a complete suite of software, and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that’s equally formidable in live and studio applications.
PreSonus StudioLive 64S 64-Ch Digital Mixer USB Audio Interface w/ Motorised Faders
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
The StudioLive 64S is a 64-channel mixer that brings the power of a large format console to small format digital mixing. Powered by the new quad-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine, the StudioLive 64S digital mixer is equipped with 76 mixing channels, 43 mix buses, and 526 simultaneous processors—including 8 stereo reverberation systems, and Fat Channel plug-in models on every input channel and mix bus. With 128 (64X64) channels of USB recording, 128 channels of AVB I/O, flexible routing options, and the studio-grade audio quality that made StudioLive mixers famous, the StudioLive 64S delivers a truly exceptional mixing experience that’s in a class of its own.
The StudioLive 64S digital mixer and the complete PreSonus® StudioLive Series III ecosystem of AVB networking products allow you to create a system that is truly customised for your needs. Connect NSB-series stage boxes to add remote analog inputs and outputs wherever they’re required and complete your 64-channel, 32-bus StudioLive 64S. Add EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers to give your musicians their own customisation 16-channel monitor mix. Multiple StudioLive Series III digital mixers can be networked together, allowing you to route audio to and from any device on the audio network thanks to the flexibility of Digital Patching available both onboard your StudioLive 64S digital mixer and inside UC Surface remote mixer software.
We built our reputation designing great-sounding analog circuits for critical studio recording environments, and we put all of that experience into designing the StudioLive 64S digital mixer. In 1995, PreSonus patented digital control over analog circuits with our first studio product. Building on this legacy, we created a separate digital volume-control circuit ahead of our lauded analog XMAX mic preamp design, providing the convenience of digital recall without sacrificing fidelity. This allows the StudioLive 64S mic preamps to be remote-controlled with UC Surface software or Studio One, and when you load a StudioLive 64S mixer scene, the mic preamp trim values can be recalled along with the other settings.
With 128 (64×64) channels of recording over USB, the StudioLive 64S is not just the best digital mixer for live sound recording; it’s the best digital mixer for the studio as well. Each channel can independently access its analog input or its dedicated digital return from your computer. While compatible with any DAW, Studio One and the StudioLive 64S are the perfect pair to elevate your studio recording environment. Remotely control your StudioLive 64S digital mixer’s recallable XMAX mic preamps and Fat Channel processing from Studio One Artist. Press the DAW button on your StudioLive 64S digital mixer and use the 33 touch-sensitive motorised faders to control your Studio One mix. Seamless integration and thoughtful bidirectional control with Studio One make the StudioLive 64S the best mixing console for the modern recording studio.
The dynamic Fat Channel on the StudioLive 64S digital mixer puts critical EQ and dynamics processing beneath your fingertips while giving you fast access to every parameter. The ten included vintage EQ and classic compressor Fat Channel plug-in models can be used onboard your mixer, as well as within Studio One. And when you’re ready for more options, PreSonus offers four Fat Channel plug-in collections with 15 additional models from which to choose, giving you a host of new signal processing options. Fat Channel plug-ins can be inserted on every input channel and output bus. Now you can enjoy extensive, studio-style processing whether recording in the studio or running shows on the road.
- Powered by the new quad-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine to provide the most processing of any digital mixer in its class
- 76 input-channel digital mixer with 33 touch-sensitive motorised faders
- 43 mix buses
- 526 simultaneous processors
- State Space-Modelled Fat Channel compressor and EQ plug-ins available on every input channel and output bus
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor with 8 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 8 dedicated effects buses
- 24 DCAs to control groups of channels
- 128-channel (64×64) recording over USB
- Onboard multi-channel SD recorder (34×34) with true Virtual Soundcheck mode
- AVB Networking onboard (64×64) to connect with other mixers, NSB-series stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers and more
- User Profiles for managing multiple operators with custom permissions
- Per channel digital patching from any analog, AVB, USB, or SD Card source
- DAW Control
- Remote control every mix function from your computer, iPad, or Android tablet with UC Surface (included)
- Put your musicians’ monitor mix under their fingers with QMix-UC (included) for iOS or Android
- Capture multitrack software included
- Advanced Studio One integration (Studio One Artist Included)
Presonus, Presonus Studiolive