SM31 NEW Headset Condenser Microphone for use with Shure Bodypack Wireless Systems.
BLX1 Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
BLX4 Single channel wireless receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Frequency Range: 614MHz-638MHz
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼ inch output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED – Green: Normal audio levels, Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
The NEW SM31 Headset Condenser Microphone
- Wearable wireframe headset with secure, comfortable fit made for fitness and aerobics instructors
- Integrated moisture-repelling hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone element from harmful corrosion for use in humid environments
- Flexible gooseneck provides discrete adjustment options to optimize placement for greatest isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form factors stave off fatigue during high-impact use
- Compatible with Shure wireless bodypack systems for direct replacement of TA4F-connected microphones
- Available with a wide range of Shure wireless systems, renowned for ease of use and reliable performance
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noises for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for crisp and clear vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance